Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Golden Anniversary!!

Today is our Golden Anniversary (Nov. 6th - 6 years). It has been a wonderful journey. Yesterday at work Brock surprised me with flowers and this morning at 7:30 am Brock and Reese surprised me with a new ring. It was a complete shock and of course I cried my eye's out when he bent down on one knee and asked me to marry him again. This morning I surprised Brock with a photo album that had pictures of us from 2004-2010. Its been a wonderful day and we still have more things to do (going to see a movie, playing putt putt and going to dinner).

To reflect back on our marriage here are a few things Brock and I discussed this morning.

Who is more likely to give in in an argument? We agreed that Brock is more likely because I'm stubborn.

Who's the best cook? In Brock's opinion he is a better cook. I would say he cooks dinner better and I cook breakfast and desserts better.

Who snores the loudest? Brock would argue that I snore more however he snores Louder. What's worse being woke up by a LOUD noise or soft little snores...I would go for the soft snoring.

Who's in the bathroom the longest? Brock definitely wins this one!! I do not use the restroom to get ready and his purpose for being in the bathroom is for other reasons and he's definitely in there for a long time.




No comments:

Post a Comment