Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its official.....Reese is going to be a big sister!!!!

I am now 11 weeks pregnant with our second child. I've been feeling great, not real tired and no nausea at all. I bet we are having another girl because I'm feeling the exact same way as I did the last time. But maybe we will be surprised and have a boy. Either way we will be happy. Reese is growing like a weed and is 15 months now. She is talking more than ever and her most recent things to say are "tickle tickle, here you go, all done, touch down, Dora, and Olivia -which she sings and dances to) and of course she likes to have roll call. Her roll call consist of saying "Mam-maw, Papaw, Nanna, Papa, Lala, TJ, Mer Mer, Richard, Mama, Dada Madeline, Elise). Christmas was spent in Louisiana this year and Reese woke up to find her Santa gifts all laid out on the couch for her. She was so excited to have her Dora hat and mittens, her puzzles, bear, and other little toys. While we were in Louisiana she was at my cousin Amanda's house playing with her cousins Scout and Victoria. Amanda brought out a toy that she could pull around that has 3 ducks attached to each other. After Amanda had given her the ducks to pull around she looked down, pointed and said "1, 2, 3". Amanda and I were so shocked to hear Reese count these ducks. It was awesome to see and hear. Reese is my little genius and she surprises me everyday.

Our Christmas Vacation was not only in Louisiana though. Since we drove to Louisiana we were able to stop in at a couple of places. First on our way down we visited my College softball coach and his wife in Gaffney, SC, and then had breakfast with my friend Jen Pittman in Boiling Springs, SC. We then drove to Atlanta and stayed with my other friend Kaki, Scott and Nicholas 2 years old. On our way home to VA we stopped in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to visit our nephew Zack Goehler and his girlfriend Brittany. We spent the night in Greenville, SC with my friend Harmony on News years eve. She recently had a baby on Dec. 24th so it was great to be able to spend time with her and her new born son (Jacob) and ring in the New Year!!! Well we really didn't ring it in because we all were asleep by 10:00pm....hahaha

This Christmas was nice, we missed our Wisconsin family this Christmas though..... It was tough not being there. However this year we will be coming to Wisconsin three times (April, June and December).





No comments:

Post a Comment